DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO BE MARRIED AT VCC?
No, you do not have to be a member to be married at The Vineyard.
DOES A VCC PASTOR HAVE TO OFFICIATE MY WEDDING?
Yes, a VCC pastor must participate in any wedding occurring at The Vineyard.
WHAT IF I WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER AT VCC?
To become an active member of VCC please complete the Vineyard Growth Track. For more information on VTrack, click here.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BE MARRIED AT VCC?
- The cost to use the VCC facility is $200 ($50 is to secure your date. The remaining $150 is due one month prior to the wedding. **There is no cost to use the VCC facility for members.**
- The cost of an officiating pastor is $200, made payable to the pastor.
- If you're in need of an Audio Technician, the cost is an additional $75, made payable to the Technician.
- If you're in need of a Video/Lighting Technician, the cost is an additional $75, made payable to the Technician.
- **A janitorial service fee will be charged if the facility is ot returned to its original state.**
CAN I HAVE MY REHEARSAL DINNER OR RECEPTION AT VCC?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodaterehearsal dinners or receptions at this time.
HOW FAR CAN I BOOK VCC IN ADVANCE?
At this time, we can only schedule weddings 6 months in advance.
WHAT OTHER THINGS DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- The facility may be accessed up to 3 hours before the wedding begins.
- Your wedding is a memory in the making, so feel free to hire a professional videographer and/or photographer.
- As the bride and groom leave, bubbles may be used, but NO rice or bird seed.
- **Alcohol is not permitted on the VCC campus at any time.**
- Smoking is permitted only in the designated area outside the North Entrance. It is not permitted anywhere else.
- If you will be using an aisle runner, we reccommend these dimensions: 73' long by 4' 2" wide.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Bailey Orander, Front Office Coordinator
EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE: 317.882.8463
DOWNLOAD OUR MARRIAGE RESOURCE PACKET: