At Vineyard Community Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Vineyard Community Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend celebration, you can expect:
- Each experience to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Jim Bricker or a Vineyard Community Church pastor.
- High-energy and engaging worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Vineyard Community Church or connect with one of our outreaches to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a faith filled follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Vineyard Kids, newborns through 4th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, worship, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. NextGen56 & NextGen78 features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 4th - 8th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school, and develop into faith filled followers of Jesus.
- A night just for teens. Vineyard High meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with engaging live worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
We celebrate every weekend! Saturdays at 6:00pm and Sundays at 10 & 11:30am