Full Time; 50 hrs. a week
- Strong desire to worship Jesus with every area of life.
- Strong, proactive work ethic; able to notice areas of need and take initiative to address them.
- Portrays skills as a producer and director.
- Possesses a value for excellence and is able to inspires it in others.
- Demonstrates a high level of vocal and instrumental skills.
- Focused on creating a fun and safe environment for guests, volunteers, and staff
- Invested and involved in the lives of volunteers and staff
- Adheres to all values and guidelines outlined in Behavior Covenant and Employee Handbook
- Identify, recruit, train, deploy, monitor, nurture, and schedule volunteer musicians, vocalists, and worship leaders
- Select and prepare all musical elements for the weekend celebrations and big events
- Effectively lead weekly worship rehearsals
- Provide worship to any special events (midweek, conferences, etc).
- Leverage mediums of music, video, lighting and other art forms to enhance the weekend experience.
- Responsible for the musical, spiritual, and communal development for the worship team (musician workshops, team gatherings, one-on-one’s, etc.)
- Collaborate with Family Pastor to establish, grow, and develop musical worship in K-12
- Collaborate with Spiritual Growth Pastor to develop musical worship in LifeGroups]
- Develop and maintain systems and equipment related to the Worship Team.
- Collaborate with Tech Director on stage designs
- Along with Worship Team, write corporate worship songs for VCC