Browse all of our open roles.
"Can you believe we get to do this?!"
Our purpose is to love people into a growing relationship with Jesus. It’s our mission and way of life, and guides us every day—on and off the job. In fact, loving people isn’t just an expectation, it’s a necessity. It’s why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to help people become faith filled followers of Jesus.
- VCC membership is required for all employees, along with your agreement to sign and abide by the VCC Handbook.
- You are not required to be a member in order to apply, but must be prepared to become a member should a job be offered to you.
- All final candidates for VCC positions will be subject to a background check.
FAQ's About Applying
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Please complete and submit an application and email it to Robin Hornickel at email@example.com.
- Completed applications may also be dropped off at Front Office during business hours (9-4 pm, M-F) or mailed to: Attn: Human Resources, 512 S. Madison Ave Greenwood, IN 46142.
- A resume will not be accepted in lieu of an application, although may be attached to give more information regarding your work history.
- You must specify a currently open position to be considered for that opportunity.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
- Once your completed application is received by Human Resources, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received it.
- If you meet the qualifications for a current job opening, your application will be forwarded to the department hiring manager for review and consideration.
- Someone from HR will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
- If you are not selected for the job, your application will be maintained on file for about nine months.
Contact Human Resources:
We are happy to be of assistance with any other questions you may have regarding the application process and please accept our prayers for a successful job search!