Our purpose is to love people into a growing relationship with Jesus and help them become faith-filled followers of Christ. The Vineyard is looking for people-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission.
Our purpose is to love people into agrowing relationship with Jesus that they might become faith-filled followers of Christ. The Vineyard is looking for ministry-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission. If the Lord is calling you to serve in employment at VCC, please prayerfully consider our list of job openings based on your skills and qualifications.
- VCC membership is required for all employees, along with your agreement to sign and abide by the VCC Handbook.
- You are not required to be a member in order to apply, but must be prepared to become a member should a job be offered to you.
- All final candidates for VCC positions will be subject to a background check.
FAQ's About Applying
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Please complete and submit an application and email it to Katie Lundsford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications may also be dropped off at Front Office during business hours (9-4 pm, M-F) or mailed to: Attn: Human Resources, 512 S. Madison Ave Greenwood, IN 46142.
- A resume will not be accepted in lieu of an application, although may be attached to give more information regarding your work history.
- You must specify a currently open position to be considered for that opportunity.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
- Once your completed application is received by Human Resources, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received it.
- If you meet the qualifications for a current job opening, your application will be forwarded to the department hiring manager for review and consideration.
- Someone from HR will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
- If you are not selected for the job, your application will be maintained on file for about nine months.
Contact Human Resources:
We are happy to be of assistance with any other questions you may have regarding the application process and please accept our prayers for a successful job search!