Part Time; 12 hrs. a week
- Strong, proactive work ethic.
- Able to notice areas of need and take initiative to address them.
- Focused on creating a fun and safe environment for guests.
- Invested and involved in the lives of volunteers and staff.
- Adheres to the values and guidelines outlined in Behavior Covenant and Employee Handbook.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical support issues for VCC staff and ministries.
- Manage all computer systems owned by the church.
- Maintain all network infrastructure such as routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Monitor, detect, assess, and address threats to our network, such as viruses and external attacks.
- Manage and perform backups on a regular basis.
- Monitor logs and other internal network information for latent problems.
- Provide help desk services for all staff.
- Provide training during on-boarding for usage of network resources.
- Assist with weekend technical issues as needed.
- Interface with vendors on a technical level to ensure interoperability of technologies.
- Manage email and network accounts.
- Able to support both Mac and Windows platforms, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other software such as Dropbox and Google Suite.