Full Time; 50 hrs. a week
- Strong, proactive work ethic.
- Has stewarded their own children into a place of maturity. (1 Timothy 3:4).
Able to notice areas of need (including, but not limited to Facility, Organizational, Managerial and Spiritual) while taking initiative to address them in collaboration with leadership team.
- Focused on creating a spiritually sound, fun, and safe learning environment for kids and volunteers.
- Invested and involved in the lives of families, volunteers, and staff.
- Adheres to the values and guidelines listed in the Behavior Covenant and Employee Handbook.
Oversee Vineyard Kids and Young Vineyard departments and operations:
- Identify, recruit, train, deploy, monitor, and nurture new volunteers for both VK and YV, while creating and implementing systems for further development.
- Develop specific volunteer positions that reflect the needs of both VK and YV.
- Supervise, coordinate, and oversee the VK and YV staff and volunteer schedules.
- Strategically plan curriculum so as to create a balanced “diet” for the journey a child experiences from nursery through 12th grade.
- Resource coordinators with curriculum plan.
- Develop VK and YV staff, systems, and environments to continually improve the overall quality of the weekend experience.
- Create policies, systems and processes that bring organizational discipline to VK and YV.
Equip families to take ownership of their children’s spiritual formation.
- Train parents to lead their children in spiritual practices.
- Resource families with materials to develop their marriage and parenting.
- Plan events, trainings, and classes to continually develop a spiritually healthy family life.