Part Time; 12 hrs. a week
- Strong, proactive work ethic.
- Able to notice areas of need and take initiative to address them.
- Focused on creating a fun and safe environment for volunteers
- Invested and involved in the lives of volunteers and staff.
- Communicates and coordinates with other area leaders well in order to best function together.
- Continually developing and bettering areas of oversight and personal development.
- Provide refreshments and support for Weekend Celebrations, All-Church functions, Staff Training, and other functions as determined by the Gather Leader.
- Identify, recruit, train, equip, and schedule volunteers.
- Use effective Guest Services Team Policies and Procedures, incorporate improvements, and write/implement new systems and processes as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of Coffee Bar fixtures and equipment.
- Report and manage finances as it relates to the cash box and sales.
- Maintain food permit and standards required by Johnson County Health Department.
- Order all supplies for operation of the Coffee Bar, including free coffee and condiments and all specialty drink supplies.
- Manage inventory ensuring fresh and safe product is provided to guests and that VCC is being responsible with levels of inventory kept on hand.
- Manage the Coffee Bar budget and provide input on Guest Services budget as it relates to Coffee Bar needs.
- Meet with the Gather Leader weekly.